
I love thinking about our very existence. It keeps me up at night, but not in a bad way. I feel so free to think about the world and the mystery that is life. From small organisms and the molecules and atoms that compose them to the large everyday astronomical occurences that fit together so perfectly to make everything possible. I can't get enough of it. It amazes me to think how God plays a role in making everything fit together so perfectly so that nothing falls apart on the atomic level. I just get a certain freedom when I try to interpret and mush everything together to make sense of it all. I am constantly in wonder and awe about everything and I am so glad I have eyes to experience the world. I can't explain the feelings I have when I delve into our very existence, I am filled with joy and tears some times to think how amazing it all is and what it must feel to know how everything works from God's point of view. I am glad that he created us to have curiosity because it is an amazing thing to be able to seek out how life works.


No comments:
Post a Comment