I love nature and everything about it. Every sound, smell, thing I have touched or sight that I have seen. Winter is my favorite season, and to me encompass' everything that nature has to offer. I love the beautiful snow covered landscapes that are in magazines and photos, but these are things that most people love about the fridged winter months anyway. A true winter experience comes from experiencing the cold arcitic air that wisps across your face when you walk. It stings and hurts, but is comforting at the same time. The feeling of the small snowflakes that land on your hands and head when you take of your gloves and cap. When the sun hits the snow covered ground just right and makes the whole scenery iluminate with an almost angelic atmosphere. It makes me feel like I am looking at a piece heaven. The silence that usually follows after a pack of snow falls from a tree. At times it is fun to eat a bite of some perfectly powdered snow that first stings your tongue, melts, and then taste like water and dirt. Winter encompass almost every thing that I have loved in this life. I find it to be one of the prettiest things I have ever experienced.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment