Wednesday, December 16, 2009

These Persons Are Enshrined Within My Heart


There are many people that have had a big influnce on my life that will always have a place in my heart. Its really difficult to talk about some of these people, because many have passed away.

When my friends mother passed it came suddenly. I did not expect that anything like this was going to happen. She was so very happy all the time and had a strong faith in God. I did not see her all the time mostly on Sundays at mass, but when I did see her she treated me as though I was one of her sons. My friend took it the hardest when she died. I don't think anyone really expected her to pass so suddenly. She was sick, yes, and had been battling an unknown illness for some time, but she was getting better. Yet suddenly she was gone. It was traumtic and heartbreaking. I feel terrible that I never got to show how much I appreciated her. My friends suffering is a constant reminder of how blessed I am to be able to spend as much time as possible while I still can with my mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment