My mother has really shaped my life the most. She has been the one who taught me about my Catholic faith, about manners, and about life in general. She has been the biggest example of faith, hope, and love. She is a great roemodel and an inspiration for me pursue my own relationship with God. She supports me in almost everything I do. She is stern when she needs to be and gentle at other times. She is always there for me when ever I need her. When ever I need to talk with her she is always willing to listen and give her input. I can have any type of conversation with her and she always has something to say. Her and I are one in the same when it comes to talking, when you get us started we will never shut up. She is the one person that I try to emulate in my life.Wednesday, December 16, 2009
These Influences Have Shaped My Life
My mother has really shaped my life the most. She has been the one who taught me about my Catholic faith, about manners, and about life in general. She has been the biggest example of faith, hope, and love. She is a great roemodel and an inspiration for me pursue my own relationship with God. She supports me in almost everything I do. She is stern when she needs to be and gentle at other times. She is always there for me when ever I need her. When ever I need to talk with her she is always willing to listen and give her input. I can have any type of conversation with her and she always has something to say. Her and I are one in the same when it comes to talking, when you get us started we will never shut up. She is the one person that I try to emulate in my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment